Exhibition Designer: EU Culture Programme ArchaeoLandscapes (ArcLand) Project
The Discovery Programme seeks a highly motivated and skilled graphic designer, with experience of exhibition design, to produce innovative and dynamic designs and layouts for a major international travelling exhibition. This exhibition is being prepared as part of ArchaeoLandscapes (www.arcland.eu), an EU Culture Programme funded project which aims to present the exciting use of modern surveying and remote sensing technology to promote the understanding, conservation and public enjoyment of the shared landscape and archaeological heritage of the countries of the European Union.
- Report to the IT manager
- Production of exhibition digital illustrations and images
- Production of exhibition panels and associated digital media
- Contribute to the conceptual development of the exhibition and illustrate design concepts through a variety of mediums, including hand sketches and computer renderings
- Maintain work flow in accordance with project schedule, with a variety of tasks and deadlines
- Work in a team environment within the Discovery Programme and the wider ArchaeoLandscapes network.
The ideal candidate will possess a combination of the following education, knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in design, illustration or other related field.
- High level of fluency with Adobe CS Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience in exhibition design, exhibition illustration or related field
- Demonstrated ability to manage and deliver the design of moderate to large projects within established timelines and budgets
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and quality
- Excellent communication skills – verbal, written, and illustrative
Benefits and Additional Information
- Annual salary €29,085 pro rata (€2,423.75 per month)
- Fixed term, 6 month contract
- Position located in central Dublin
How to Apply
Closing Date for applications Monday 11th February 2013 at 17:00 GMT