The CHERISH Project (www.cherishproject.eu) is seeking to commission a forthcoming touring exhibition which will explain and demonstrate the objectives of the project to the general public.
The necessary requirements for this contract include the following:
• The provision of graphic design services for the design and layout of various exhibition panels for the CHERISH exhibition
• The exhibition will comprise of 28 individual panels based upon 6 different configurations.
• The exhibition will be utilising the Nomadic Flat pop-up Display System.
• All text, images and graphics will be provided.
• The exhibition will be bilingual (English/Irish) and (English/Welsh)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and competent contractors who wish to be considered for the provision of /graphic design project. Applicants must provide evidence of that they have previously completed work on exhibition and print material for public display
Please provide examples of graphic design works which show evidence of large format print publication and exhibition design.
All work to be completed by 6th March 2020
Your quote must be delivered electronically to Anthony Corns by 12:00 on Friday 17 January 2020
Full deatils of the quoation notice can be found here